Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Thank goodness the weekend came when it did, I needed it! Friday, Sloan and I had a great lunch with my cousin, Luke, who was in town from Tech. That night Michael and I picked up El Fenix and watched TV and I was in bed around 9:30- Awesome! I had to get some rest for Saturday!

Saturday morning we played in the backyard in our PJs before we drove out to Denton to watch our nephew, Jack's baseball game then hung out with family most of the day there, it was super fun. Sloan loves playing on their trampoline and with their pet rabbit Peanut.


We found a lady bug! Sloan loves bugs!

Basking in the sun in our PJs on an early Saturday morning!

Playing

Daddy found a garden snake! YESSSS! Sloan also loves snakes.

Sloan and Aunt Carrie watching Jack's game

Warming up!

Go, Jack, Go!

Sloan cheering Jack on!

Peanut!

She loves bouncing off/falling into the net, it is quite funny!

Jack helping.

PANDA!

We were suppose to go out to a friend of mine's for her 30th birthday but they had to last minute cancel because her baby had croup! Yikes! So, that was a total bummer but... because it was canceled we were able to make it to another friend's party that night. Called my Mom real quick see if she could babysit for a few hours and then we were off to Bryan Street Tavern for Taylor's birthday! They have a great outdoor space and it was a beautiful day/night. We could only stay for awhile but it was great when we were there. We went to pick up Sloan,  my Aunt, Uncle and two cousins were at my Mom's so we stayed for a drink before bringing it back to the house with my cousin, Luke.


Michael and I at Bryan Street Tavern

The gang

Calhoun...before he got mad at us for sneaking out while he was peeing.

MJ!

The Preggers.

And a little dominoes!

On Sunday, I was busy, busy, busy. Didn't stop moving from 10:00 to 7:00. cleaned the house, picked up, did laundry, cleaned out my closet, cleaned out my shoes, washed the couch cushions, went grocery shopping, went shopping shopping, went to the pet-store... I am telling you, I was on a roll! Anywho, I was glad that my weekend ended productive because I love going into the week "ready".

My week is off to a good start and it is a beautiful day! I got a pair of shoes and a dress a ordered in the mail today- Success!!! Hope everyone has a KA week!

No comments:

Post a Comment