Friday, April 15, 2011

Backyard Survival

We have food in our backyard, food! Not much, at all, but nontheless it's food! So basically, if we got locked out back we could survive through a meal! Awesome!

Millions of peaches, peaches for me, millions of peaches, peaches for free.

Herbs! Not that kind...Here we have oregano and parsley

And a little Silly-antro!

This Spring I really wanted to plant an herb garden since I love to cook and I use a ton of fresh herbs. However, after looking at potting solutions, gardens etc. I did not see anything I wanted 'out there', so... I am just going to build something  (aka have somthing built) but I couldn't wait for that. So in the meantime I just planted a few herbs to hold me over. It has been nice going into the backyard and picking MY fresh herbs! My Cilantro isnt doing to great but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment