Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Michael's Actual Birthday!

So after we celebrated Michael's birthday on Saturday night we went over to my parents on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day and Michael's "actual" birthday with my family. I had tons of food leftover so it was fried chicken for dinner again! And it was delish again! Even though we were exhausted from Saturday night we had a good time with the family per usual! Michael had a good birthday and I had a good Mother's Day! Good day indeed!

My parents got Michael Corn Hole for his birthday! A yard game we love!

My little Fairy!

My cousin Aubrey and Sloan!!! So cute!

Whitney and Char!

Me and Sloan. Happy Mother's Day to me!

Sloan and Carter playing in the sand!

DV and Carter feeding the birds.

Michael with Char and Sloan.

Cuties in their dresses!

Pretty Char!

Whitney, Mom and myself.

Mom, Us and our girls.

They look pissed and it's hilarious.

New way to play Cornhole! ;)

Eating Dinner!

Vaughn and Char on a Tricycle!

So cute!

Mom opening her Mother's Day gift from us.

Best Family Picture we could get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment