Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy or Bust!

Last Sunday, as I stated in my blog earlier this week, I was hoping for a relaxing, low-key week. Well, that didn't happen AT ALL!

On  Monday Sloan and I took Veronica out to eat for her 30th Birthday! We went and sat on the Patio at Chuy's and it was delish and fun! Then we ran up to the Club where Veronica's 30th Birthday Bash is going to be to make sure everything was set up! We ran a few more errands then came back to the house. Our friend Casey came over for a beer, then Isaac and Isaac's cousin, Martin stopped by for a little. Everyone was gone around 8:00 and we watched a little TV then crashed!


Tuesday Sloan and I went and hand lunch with some old co-workers at Jorge's in One Arts Plaza. I love that restaurant- they have a great patio, where of course we sat! Then Tuesday night we had Book Club, always a pleasure to see those ladies. When I got home from Book Club Michael and our friend Spencer had pulled the Flat Screen outside and were watching the game on the patio! GO MAVS!

Wednesday, I dropped Sloanie off at my Mom's (She watches her every Wednesday for me, thank goodness especially this week because Sloan was up from 2:30-6:00 on Tuesday night- WHAT!) and ran errands all morning and then had a meeting in the afternoon. We had a drink at my parents then came home played and had dinner. Then two of my cousins came by with one of their friends and they stayed and hung out for a bit!

Hello! I want to go for a ride!

How many pictures do I have just like this!

Sweet Sloanie!

Then on Thursday we went to Happy Hour/Dinner with the Kifers at Matt's in Lakewood. Adalynn and Sloan had so much fun playing together and we of course had a great time with Natalie and Kullen.

Finally on Friday we laid low. I ran a few errands ALONE on Friday night after MC got home from work then we caught up on some DVR and went to bed early!!! Michael had to work Taste of Addison for Tiff's on Saturday so it was me and Sloan again on Saturday! Lucky for us our cousins Carter and Charlotte came over to play and for lunch. Was great fun per usual! Saturday night was Veronica's 30th but that will be a separate post coming soon.

So in all seriousness, I hope that this week is a little more low-key. Don't get me wrong I love being busy and social but a little more low-key  of a week would be nice...however with the MAVS in the playoffs I am not sure how likely that is! GO MAVS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment