Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nail Polish

I love having nail polish on. It looks nice, polished and adds a little fun to you, your hands and your outfit. A couple of years ago I discovered Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail polish... It is simply amazing. It dries in 60 seconds. Which is perfect for the Mom on the go. I will say it does chip rather easily, but given how long it takes to re-apply or touch-up, I think it is worth the chipping.



So, Ih ave been using this brand solely for a few years, then the other day on Pinterest I saw this color that I fell in love with, Rage by Orly. I have never fallen in love with a nail polish before in my life but this rose gold had my heart and my hands. So I went out to buy it, first store didnt have it, running out of time had to come home. The next day I went out again to find it, this time I went to Ulta and they had it!!!! And I love it. It is a normal nail polish, so I had to wait for it to dry which is super hard for me...but I did! It will definitely be a staple in my nail color collection! I love it you should go buy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment