Friday, September 16, 2011

Houston, we have... The Covingtons?

Oh me, oh my. It is true, officially true. We are moving to Houston. Michael got a promotion with his company and within that promotion he will have to do a two year stint in Houston.  We received the news and the offer and the decision was very obvious for us as it is a great opportunity for Michael and then the reality of it sat in...I am going to live in Houston. I'm a Dallas girl, through and through so in the beginning, I'm talking a few hours after we found out about the offer, I cried and cried and cried. Then, I told my Mom the next day and cried some more. That was in May.... I haven't cried since. Though shocking at first, we are both more than fine with it, we are excited about the adventure. Luckily, it is still close and still a big city AND it is temporary (most important part)!

So, our journey in Houston is scheduled to start in March of 2012. For those of you that do not know, Michael works for  Tiff's Treats,  it is an AMAZING Cookie Delivery company! Yes, I'm talking you want warm cookies and cold milk delivered to your door? They will do it! Great for meetings, presents, hospital gifts or to just treat yourself on a rainy day! ;) Any who, they are opening several stores in the Houston Market and Michael is going to oversee and manage the process, while still overseeing all Austin and Dallas operations as well.

It will be a great adventure. And we will be back in Dallas often, have no fear!

Picture courtesy of Tiff's Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment