Monday, June 13, 2011

New Post about Post!

Sorry folks, I know it has been a while! My bad. Anywho, last weekend, the 4th we went to Post! Yep, Post, Texas. Sara, Ashley and Myself went to visit our dear friend Mary who moved to Post with her husband! He was born and raised there and after they got married they moved back so Steve could work on the family cotton farm. And Mary opened a cute store in town called "Caprock Heirloom". it was a short trip, we only stayed one night but we had a blast!!!!!

Sara buying a root beer float

Ash and Sara on Main Street!

Ash and I in the Root Beer place....
Sara with a "Welcome to Post, Texas" picture behind her!

Mary in her store!

Ashley pissed at me per usual
Me and Sara! I'm wearing Steve's fuel company hat! Go camo!

Me and Ashcat!

Flowers and Camo!

It was so great to see Mary!! And see her store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment