Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 30th with my family!

We got back from Houston at about 12:00 on Friday and went to get Sloanie! I was so excited to see her, I missed her so much this trip! We came home and hung out all day and I ran so much needed errands. Then we headed back to my parents becuase we were having a fmaily birthday celebration for me over there that night!

We had such a good time hanging out, the whole family was there- it was nice. Dinner was great and the company was even better! My Mom put together two albums of my life "The first 30 years" full of pictures. They are awesome nad something I will have forever! If I get inspired I might even post a few of the gems! ;)

Shannon and Sloanie brushing her long locks... wait...

Sloan and Char having a dance party!

My and my wonderful husband!

This was the pre-cropped of the above picture. How cute is Sloan? Just wanting to be in the picture! Hilarious.

Whit, VD and Char!

Carter and Sloanie playing in the rocks behind the garage. They were having a blast!

Me and AUBS!! :)
 Great Family. Great Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment