Friday, June 17, 2011

Chipped

So, we were visiting the Doctor for Sloan's 1 year check-up and we were in the room waiting and I picked up Sloan and saw that she had chipped her front tooth. Yep, my 1 year old has a chipped tooth. Are you kidding me?!?! The Doctor walked in as I am pulling Sloan's mouth open examining the situation and asked if everything was okay. And I told him and he asked when did it happen. It had to have happened the night before, as I would have noticed if it had happened earlier. She never cried or made it obvious that she hit her mouth hard enough to chip her tooth. I guess the good news is that she will only have a chipped tooth for about 6 or 7 years until it falls out....In this situation, she is her Father's daughter. Just now posting because I just got a close up that you could see the chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment