Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm baaaaaack

So, I orginally started a blog so I could better follow, and comment, on my sister's blog and my cutie nephew. But, a lot has changed since then, I got engaged, married, pregnant and now I am a Mom. So I have decided, as of Tuesday at Book Club, that I am going to start blogging... regularly.

I believe that I have said this before but it is true now, I promise!!!! Why, You ask? Because I have left my full-time, (part-time) job to concentrate more on our beautiful bundle of joy, Sloan. I am a half stay-at-home Mom and a half-doing-some-other-projects person. I have been the above odd description for two months now and have loved it so far. I have no idea how long it will last... two more months? two more years? Forver? We take everything day by day here!  Being home more is great and I am so glad that I am able to experience it, but I'll be honest (I pride myself on it) it's a hell of a lot harder than working.

So, I thought here, I could share our days and our lives and be honest along the way.  Working, being a wife and a Mom isnt always the easiest but we can laugh through it together!

Here's to a true effort on my new blog and all the amazingness that will come with it!

(To start off any blog correctly you need to include a picture, so here is a picture of my Covey this Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment