Monday, March 28, 2011

A busy, busy weekend!

It is very rare that we have a relaxing, no-event/party/shower/wedding weekend- and this weekend was no exception! Friday night we "backyarded it" with Doughs. GT's (Good Times) per usual. Then Saturday we headed to Denton to see Michael's sisters, Carrie and Mary Kay (Or Kate, or MK...I think some of my friends think Michael has 4 sisters). We hung out for awhile, Sloan played with their pet rabbit, Peanut and ran around on Jack's trampoline and LOVED it!!!!

Sloanie playing with her Uncle David!


Running as fast as she can- it was hilarious

Playing with Daddy through the Mesh.

Playing ball with Aunt Roo!

Sloan spent the night with Carrie as Michael and I had an Engagement Party to go to for some good friends, Kasie and Axel. It was at this great art gallery called 1727 in the Design District. Fun event with fun people. Aftwards we headed home and Doughs came back over again. And I made some fried green beans for a midnight treat that were delish!

Me and Michael after Kasie and Axel's Party!

My super cute shoes that I wore- love them!


Then on Sunday, I was up bright and early because I was helping throw a Sip'n'See for our friend Kerri Mejia and her new daughter, Kylee. It was a great, relaxing event and it was so good to see some of those girls that I never get to see. I only took one picture there, it is of the Mejia Family...Ethan was not wanting his picture taken!
The Mejias- showing of precious Baby Kylee!

Then we came home and rested the rest of the day.....A busy, busy, busy weekend but a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment