Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brrrrrr and Birthdays!

This week has raced past me at the speed of light! The beginning of the week Sloan and I stayed in...it was cold! Not to mention that i had already put up Sloan's Winter Wardrobe, minus a few pieces just in case. It was nice staying in, relaxing, eating homemade pizza and playing!

Sloanie playing under the Dining Table. (Please ignore the crumbs, they are her fault not mine)

Dad reading to Sloan!

Playing.

Then on Wednesday it was our Brother-in-Law, Vaughn's Birthday. So we went over to my parents to celebrate. We had so much fun playing outside, even though it was a bit chilly. Had a great home cooked meal and good conversation, per usual. Happy 32nd Vaughn!


Trying to get a good picture of me and Boner Bear.

Vaughn, Charlotte and Whitney

Whit, Mom, Char and Vaughn...by the looks on their faces I just said an awesome joke.

Carter and DV playing in the tent, luckily there was no "Boys Only" sign because Sloan was making her way in!

Whitney and Sloan "#1" Covington!

Everyone act like a T-REX!


MJ and me. :)

Getting the Jeep ready to pull down a dead bush!

"Breaker, Breaker, any takers?"


People always ask me "Does, Sloan ever cry or take a bad picture?" Yes. Here is one. She was made the Jeep drove off.

Here is another one, but here she was OVER the Jeep.

DV and Carter riding bikes.

Laughing at the dinner table- too cute.

And Happy Birthday Vaughn!!!

I was hoping to include the visit to the Museum of Nature and Science in this post, but it will have to wait, I hear Sloan waking up! I hope that everyone is enjoying the warmer weather, I know we are!



No comments:

Post a Comment