Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Last week

Hello! Well last week was a pretty normal week, except that someone tried to break in our house! EEK. Luckily no one was home, only a 45 minute window when no one was here, I left at 9:40 and Michael came back around 10:30.  And luckily for me, it was Michael that came home and not me and Sloan cause I would have freaked. Anwyho, so basically they broke in through our back gate in the alley and broke one of the window panes in our back French Door. Luckily, when they did that the alarm sounded and scared them. So they never made it in the house, but it is still scary as hell. Especially since I stay home all day.

So, we called a glass company to come fix our window, one quoted us $100, we thought- sounds good and asked if they could guarantee they would be out today (Thursday) and they said they would have to call us back...so they did and they couldn't come out til Monday- see ya. So we called around everyone else was saying over $200, seems ridiculous. So I called my Dad, the ULTIMATE handy-man, he said he thought that seemed steep and that he would come over...so 30 minutes and $14 later our door was fixed. SERIOUSLY! A $186 mark-up! Insane! Oh and, not, to mention that I also had my yearly that day! Holler! So it was a special day indeed!

Anywho, here are some pictures from the week. I still have no idea how to use my new camera but I love it.

Looking like she is up to something.

My faves

Always laughing!

Saturday morning at the park holding Daddy's hand

Head first!

Looking at the Duckies!

All in all, we had a great week. And we are just hoping to be incident free until we move to Houston!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment