Monday, November 7, 2011

Viney's still in her 20's...

It was Emily's (Viney's) birthday and we all headed to Barcadia to celebrate!!! She is a young buck in her twenties! ;) It was a lot of fun and would have been more fun if Michael was there but he had to work bright and early the next day so stayed home. Boo on always working. Anywho, we managed to have fun without him and Sara and I got picked by some 21 year olds for a game of Giant Jenga! We still got it! And they though we were 27 and 28! HOLLER! ;)

The DuBrocs

Eric, Spencer and Mark

Chitty Chatty

Looks like Jessica and Sara are having a grand ole time!

So many candles! ;)

The Bday girl!

What a lovely couple

Ha ha! I'm still in my 20's! I win!

Stalling to get the energy to blow out her candles

Embarassed by being sung to in public

Spence, Emily and an Ass

Sara, me and Whitney

Eric, Mark and Jessica

Looking super sexy, guys

Jokes on him, he's the Ass!

Lauren and Emily having fun!

It was a fun night wish that I could have hung out longer but I didnt have mu chauffer there to take me home, Michael. :) Happy Birthday, Viney! We all love you!!! Even though you push my child off the table!

Ha ha ha! Jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment