Friday, July 15, 2011

Personalities

It has been so amazing to see Sloan grow and become an individual. When they are born they are...lets be honest..just there. Yes, ever so sweet and occasionally in your few week old you see a glimpses at what may be their personality. But it not until they are a couple months old that you really start to see the personality they will have...and then it develops more and more EVERY day.

It is WONDERFUL to see Sloan and to get to know her everyday and I am so glad that she has a HUGE personality. But, lets be realistic not every aspect of everyone's personality is super awesome. But this isnt really talked about too much in babies. I mean, I am moody, OCD, indecisive, can be controlling, the list goes on...not for too long though. ;)

My point being, as I get to see Sloan's sweet, funny, smart, caring, curious side. I also get know her grumpy, defiant and moody side. I love these sides of her too because it is how she is able to express herself, but I love these sides less. ;) She can throw a good fit, can violently shake her head in disagreement, she can go from laughing to crying in a millisecond, she can look at me while I'm saying no and do it anyway. And it is all so dramatic which makes it hard to not laugh at times.

Though I would rather be hugged and kissed than have to listen to a crying fit, I am glad either way that she is able to express herself so well. Can't wait to get to know her more and more every day!

It can go from this:


to this...

in a FLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment